“Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.” – Henry Ford.
- Collaborate on the ideas of your colleagues:
- Like – when you believe that the idea could help the business grow.
- Comment – if you can grow the idea further with your own thoughts or inspiration from other media.
- Share – with other colleagues that may find the idea interesting or can help develop the idea further.
- Create Idea – Start with creating your own dot!
- Understand the customer problem – many ideas solve problems that either don’t exist or have not been confirmed. Before you launch into a solution, read the research on the customer problem.
- Post your Idea! – in your description, try to talk about customer pain-points and what they feel today. Describe how your idea could relieve this pain or create a new opportunity in the future.
- Share – You have taken a huge leap to becoming an intrapreneur! But don’t forget that ideas are good, but feedback is gold! Test your idea with as many colleagues as possible.
“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.” – Steve Jobs.
- My profile helps you manage your interactions and calculates your InQ (Intrapreneurship Quotient), which is a measure of your personal contribution to innovation compared to the enterprise’s contribution.
- You receive various badges along your intrapreneurship journey (Passive, Hustler, Hacker, Intrapreneur). These badges are there to motivate you and drive your InQ.
- Raise you InQ by creating ideas or commenting and sharing the ideas of your colleagues.
- My Ideas – comments or queries that your colleagues have on your ideas. Great news! Your fellow employees have shown interest in your dot (idea) – by responding to their comments, you are starting to make connections.
- Responses to my comments – your colleagues also care about your feedback and have subsequently responded to your queries.
- Sorts the hottest ideas within the enterprise based on the number of Likes.